Connect with Us
For questions about our programs, please contact:
- Dr. Lee Shiflett – Interim Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org; TEL: (336) 334-3481
- Dr. Nora Bird – Director of Graduate Studies: email@example.com; TEL: (336) 256-1313
- Dr. Anne Akers – School Library and Graduate Support Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org; TEL: (336) 334-3476
- Dr. Nora Bird – LIS Practicum Liaison: email@example.com; TEL: (336) 256-1313
- General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org; TEL: (336) 334-3477; FAX: (336) 334-4120
Online Learning Helpdesk
The purpose of the online learning help desk is to provide students and prospective students general information about our online programs. Please click on the icon below for more information.
Our physical address is:
Department of Library and Information Studies
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Location: 1300 Spring Garden Street, Room 446; Greensboro, NC 27412
Mailing Address: PO Box 26170, Greensboro, NC 27402-6170
Driving and parking information:
For students who have purchased and already received their mailed parking pass from Parking Operations, please hang the tag from your rear view mirror so that it can be easily seen.
For students who have not or will not be purchasing a parking pass, as well as visitors, please use either one of the parking decks or parking meters located around campus.
Printable Maps: (UNCG website)
JOBS, EVENTS, AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
For job postings, events, and other announcements, please find us on Facebook:
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND MENTORING:
For professional development and support, please connect with us on Linkedin:
DEPARTMENTAL ELECTRONIC LIST uncglisinfo-l:
All current and newly-admitted students will automatically subscribed to the department’s list. Official and other announcements from the department will be sent via this list to your UNCG email address.